Topic: Ringo starr

I saw in the news yesterday that someone ( the government ) are talking about saving ringos boyhood flat in england as a national shrine or something of that nature. Anyone here know more about this? I know that they saved john lennons place some years ago.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Ringo starr

I have not heard this but it sounds interesting.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

3 (edited by PapaTom 2011-01-05 15:01:55)

I thought they already knocked it down.  It's the building on the cover of his "Sentimental Journey" album.

To the best of my knowledge, John Lennon's boyhood home on Menlove Avenue has been preserved.

If you get to visit Liverpool anytime, be sure to take the Beatles tour and see all of these houses, in addition to Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, The (facsimile) Cavern, etc.

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

papatom you are lucky you got to see all the beatles places,I understand they also include johns aunt mimis place by the water also,the one he bought her after menlove.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman