Topic: Any Junior Hockey Fans???

7 AM EST it's USA vs the Canucks. 
These lads are trying to make it to the pros and play like it's there last game. It should be a great game if anyone is interested check it out. smile Being a Canadian....I have a bad feeling about tonights  game

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: Any Junior Hockey Fans???

I watch every year Kap, tonite's gonna be a good good nite,   goooooooooo CANADA.

badeye   cool

one caper after another

I'd like to watch, but I don't believe it is televised here in the Southern US - at least not on basic cable. I'll see if I can find an internet feed to watch. It's gonna be one of those nights where there are 3 sporting events that I want to watch all playing at the same time. Go Va Tech, Hurricanes and USA!!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

We have WHL here in Seattle.  The Thunderbirds are the local team, and are really fun to watch.  This is the team that gave the world Patrick Marleau, so I used to watch him when he was little.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Congrats to Canada! I only watched about 10 mins each of the 1st and 2nd, but what I saw was some fast paced, up and down hockey. Great fun to watch. Now go beat the Russkies for the Gold!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

We live for hockey here in Atlantic Canada. That was a great game. The US goalie kept it close with some great saves. Now to go for Gold,

Gooooooooooo Canada ,,,   badeye   cool

one caper after another

Definitely a good game to watch, fast paced with not too much durty stuff. I was surprised by the amount of Canadian fans that were in attendance...Buffalo is a hockey town, I would have thought they would have us out numbered but it was the other way around. I was hoping for a repeat of last years USA vs Canada gold metal game. sad

Oh Well, One more to go....Bring on the Ruskies. smile

Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o Canucks smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Wow...Payback from two years back.
Congrats to the Russian Jrs, They played come back the whole tourney.

Time for another beer lol

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)