Topic: Youtube Video Now up

Afternoon all......

As my uncontrollable ego grows ever bigger I've been searching for more ways to feed it. Thankfully I stumbled across Youtube and decided to stick some videos up there.

My first one is on now and it's a cover of Advertising Space by Robbie Williams. Not the best sound or image quality I'm afraid as I'm using a ropey webcam for the recording process but what the hell!

If anyone wants to have a look at it the link is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp_3hbN_bA8

No liability will be accepted for nightmares / hearing damage inflicted by what you may see on this video tongue

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Re: Youtube Video Now up

Very Nice. Good choice of song.
I would love to have your voice, since in my opinion I sound like an old toad.
Keep it up

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

Very kind of you to say, although I'm sure you don't sound like an old toad...there are different songs to suit everyone's vocals. God knows I've murdered many a song simply from not having the right range for it...or sadly the guitar skills to change the key!

Anyhoo....I've now stuck another couple of videos up there (another busy day in the Wiser household tongue ) so if anyone is as bored as me then feel free to have a nosey.

Cheers!

Well done Budwiser.

just going out with the girlettes tonight.

I reckon some of them will be advertiseing space as well?

Hope they do as well as you!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

good vid bud.
Left a good compliment for you and gave ye 5 stars.

I think everyone should help your ego grow.

I love my ego grwing bit by bit so i know how it feels to have the need of a good healthy ego smile

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

You're amazing Ken!!  Hopefully that helps return the favour lol

Hi Mark,

Well done, I enjoyed watching and listening to that. No damage to hearing I will let you know about nightmares tomorrow lol.

You got 5 stars from me also

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hahaha! You're too kind Roger!

I'd suggest keeping a night light on this evening....just in case! lol

No night light and I slept like a log.  Your legal team can relax lol

Roger

Hmmm, must try harder to upset Roger's sleep pattern.....

Ok then Roger, there're a dozen videos up there now. I'm fairly confident that one or two of them will prove distressing enough to keep you up nights. If you get bored or have a half hour you want to kill then feel free to have a peek. Usual disclaimers apply tongue

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=budwiser1877

I haven't quite been distressing everyone enough apparently so to up the ante I've thrown some more videos on Youtube now. There are 15 on there in total. The songs covered are:

The Scientist - Coldplay (new today)
Good Riddance - Greenday (new today)
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison (new today)
Writing to reach you - Travis
Sad Song - Oasis
Man on the Moon - REM
Mr Writer - The Stereophonics
Chocolate - Snow Patrol
Last Request - Paolo Nutini
Take Me Away - Oasis
Cannonball - Damien Rice
My Little Angel - Errrrrr, me
How to Save a life - The Fray
This Year's Love - David Gray
Advertising Space - Robbie Williams

Anyone who wants to have a peek and comment / rate or just have a laugh is more than welcome.

Cheers

Hey Budwiser just checked out some of your videos. Great job man. You would be a great addition to a Kitchen Jam. Really liked the R E M tune "Man on the Moon" right on.

Take Care.... Badeye.

one caper after another

Hey Mark,

All 12 of your songs were saved to my hard drive so I guess there will be 15 there later this evening.

Well done and keep it up. As a fan can I request "Fearless" by that Errrrrr,  me chappie be put there sometime.

Roger

I visited you today. You have a really nice voice and the accompaniment too. 
I could only listen to a few, because traffic was heavy here at about 8pm CET,
so it took some time downloading to listen.  But so far, I love them.  I also gave you big stars.
And I left comments.
And added myself to your subscription list.  The more the better, right.

Thank you very much, you're absolutely right about subscriptions / comments / views so feel free to keep 'em coming.

Definitely very motivational getting feedback from people about how you're doing so it's all very welcome and much appreciated. In my head I still sound like the same tuneless oaf as I was 18 months ago......or maybe I've always thought I was better than I am.....either way, a 3rd party opinion is the best way to tell how it's going tongue

P.S. Roger,  I'll get Fearless up there at some point. Got a bit of a sore throat following a slightly indulgent weekend / BBQ sing-song but once I can sing it properly I'll post it. Glad you like that song as it obviously means fair bit to me....

Hi Badeye,
Can i come to your next Kitchen session Please? They sound so friendly!  I could do more singing then playing Guitar!

But i would bring the best bottle of Hennessy Brandy for you,  So is that a pass in or out?

Slán
Old Doll.

17 (edited by badeye 2007-05-29 21:26:20)

Oh yes Old Doll please do.Stop by and get Roger and Mike Hebert on your way and we'll do this kitchen jam up right.
lol

Take Care....Badeye.

one caper after another

Thats great,

I'll bring along some of Scotland's finest Single Malt.

Roger

I'll get the Lobster.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

I'll bring the smoked meat, Labbatts 50, A Habs jersey, and of course my guitar. Oh I almost forgot can I bring my dogs? They follow me everywhere........well at least they do when I have smoked meat.LOL

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

21 (edited by baltus 2007-05-30 22:56:39)

Well done Budwiser ! You have given me inspiration for some new songs to work on. Thanks!

Remarkeable that you are playing left-handed in some of the songs LOL..  Really impressing :-)

5 stars from me !

Take care of your talent, and keep up the good work!

Hi Mhebert,
Make sure you have enough smoked meat for My 2 as well Please!
Ben Is a beautiful Cross Retriver /Lab, and Lady { wrong name for her ? as she is a Jack Russell with a gender problem?} She thinks she's a Roth, But she does love music and the Postman!

Slan
Old Doll

Hi Bud wiser,
House bound today, waiting for fed x to call!
I played all your songs , sounding good to me
young Man!{ Favourites} Advertiseing Space----Take me Away, Oasis.. Ambidextrous to boot! How gifted are you? Take a bow!
Slan
Old Doll.

haha, for "ambidextrous" please see also "Stupid and a bit slow to figure out the new webcam he bought"

Thanks all for the kind words.....very encouraging to someone who was just lumping away at his guitar rather cluelessly 18 months ago.

.....and if I can do it.....sheesh!

June 16th . Bring your dogs. Malt liquor, Hennisey, Labbat 50, Smoked meat,and guitars. We are having a big kitchen jam for our 24 th wedding anniversary, and we'll do this kitchen up right.
Lol.

ooooohhhhh yyyyaaaaa....... Badeye.

You come too  Budwiser.

one caper after another