26 (edited by dino48 2011-01-17 02:14:16)

Re: NFL Playoff Picture

I did not think the jets would get in but they pulled it off,next weekend should be pretty exciting. I am pulling for green bay to go all the way.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Well now that the Pats are out, I'm going with Green Bay myself.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

I like the Steelers over the Jets and the Bears and Packers could go either way it could come down to a field goal in overtime of course I am pulling for my Packers (personal bias) lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

The Jets surprised me!  The Sadhawks finally showing up and playing like I know they can did not.  smile

Packers looked really, really good.  The NFC title game is going to be good.  I think the Pack is -3 right now, which is basically a push.  As a guy that likes both Chicago and Green Bay, I'm going to pull for both teams.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

the playoffs are over for me, but i'll watch and good luck to all teams,

still a pats fan,,,    badeye   cool

one caper after another

Alot of good action this weekend,I saw Brett Farve has once again retired. I think he is serious this time he was getting hurt pretty easy this year.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

32 (edited by cameronkl7 2011-01-24 03:10:32)

Well it's the Packers and the Steelers, Rex Ryan can officially shut his loud mouth now. I'm pulling for the Packers now.
I do think the Steelers have the edge with players that have played in the Super Bowl before, that means alot, but the Packers are hot, we'll see what happens

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Yep - I'm pulling for the Packers too. I was hoping the Jets would beat the Steelers though. I enjoyed Rex's trash talk and ya gotta like a guy with a hot footed wife over a rapist QB. At least the Jets made in interesting in the 4th quarter. Go Packers!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!