Topic: Led Zeppelin

Hope its cool to leave this link.

Any iPhone / iPad users?

New app out, This Day in Led Zeppelin.

The app lists every gig the band ever played, (did anyone ever see them play?), has a Zeppelin quiz with hundreds of interactive quiz questions, scored out of 10, (which is very good!) and loads of Zeppelin trivia.

Also it has detailed song notes of every studio track and every Zeppelin album. The cleaver bit is, the app plays your Zeppelin songs from your iTunes while you read the song notes.

iTunes link:

<<link removed>>

Any other good music apps?

Re: Led Zeppelin

Hi Spiritinthesky - I had to remove the link from your post and will send you a private message explaining. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Led Zepplin, now thats rock and roll, I love many different types on music, but if your gonna listin to rock, you simply gotta have some Zepplin

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Led, one of greatest bands ever to grace the planet. I've got everything they've ever released, love 'em. Sadly never saw them live and tickets for the o2 when they reformed a couple of years ago with Jason Bonham on drums were oversubscribed by x10 or something. On eBay tickets were going for 4 figures, (GBP not USD). Favourite album is Led 3 and favourite track, Since I've been loving you. I really like the work that Robert Plant has done over the last few years as well, particularly the album with Alison Krauss.

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

I was lucky enough to see them twice back in the day, in Greensboro NC, they are as good as you might imagine.

Cam

I saw them at the Bath festival in 1970, AND, believe it or not, i got on stage, behind the band for a short while, i conned my way up there claiming to be a reporter from a Cape Town newspaper. It was awe-inspiring to see thousands of lighters and matches being waved in the air as Zep played. The highlight of that festival for me were Pink Floyd and John Mayall with the one and only
Peter Green, guitar playing  of the absolute highest order.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Buvvy, that had to be a night to remember. Lucky you, I don't remember the specfic years I was lucky enough to see them, but it was during their heyday.

Cam

See it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePjWNYesGQ

Never saw them but I own all the LPs and I love them. If I had to pick ONE band, I think Led Zeppelin would be it.

Actually, LZ is one of my all time favorite rock groups

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.