Topic: This won't last long!

Mint Larrivee OM-3RE for $550!
This guy is angry and about to take an action he will regret.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/msg/2273163800.html

Re: This won't last long!

If I hadn't spent all my cash yesterday I would consider calling this guy. Unbelievable price. Maybe someone should talk him down off the ledge?

Ad is already gone! What did it say anyway?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

pressure from the spouse. He sounded angry and irrational. This is suboptimal for life in general and guitars sales/purchases specifically.

Larrivee OM-03RE Acoustic Electric Guitar w/ Case **Mint Condition** Cheap!! - $550 (Decatur)

Date: 2011-03-18, 6:23PM EDT
Reply to: sale-fqd5w-2273163800@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I love this guitar, but evidently the enjoyment that I get from playing my guitar annoys my wife... So F it! I'll sell it and we will see how she likes me with bottled up stress instead. The guitar is absolutely in mint condition. This is a beautiful hand made guitar solid wood not just the top, the whole guitar (spruce top, rosewood sides and back) I have all the original paperwork. This was a $1300 and the kind of guitar that will eventually appreciate over time. 770-313-4958

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2273163800

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

It isa shame when you have a wife that will not tolerate your playing,you could be doing alot of other things that are not good for you with your spare time

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

It isa shame when you have a wife that will not tolerate your playing,you could be doing alot of other things that are not good for you with your spare time

Amen.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Some of the best advice I ever got was... "You may not ever find another guitar like that again, but you can always get a new old lady."

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:

Some of the best advice I ever got was... "You may not ever find another guitar like that again, but you can always get a new old lady."

Or else end up a lonely old man with a very nice guitar.

Newbie plucker wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

I'm no genius but sometimes no company is better than bad company.
A good guitar will never deliberately put you down.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Pretty sad to be honest. For years, pretty much ever since Call Of Duty came out, I have played that game on-line. Wife hates it but she also hates it when I read too (go figure). Anyhoo, when I took up the guitar I expected pretty much of the same...Until she bought me my Epi acoustic/electric for my birthday AND has already told me it is ok to buy the Schechter Diamond C-1 from a co-worker.

I was prepared for a battle, like this poor guy, but I got support...Imagine.

tubatooter1940 wrote:
Newbie plucker wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

I'm no genius but sometimes no company is better than bad company.
A good guitar will never deliberately put you down.

Exactly.  And more to the point, you can always get another old lady.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

13 (edited by naolslager 2011-03-21 11:38:55)

I'd like to say I bought this with the understanding I'd sell it back to him within 60 days for the same price but the ad was removed within hours.

I read the ad to my wife and even SHE said he should sell his wife!