Topic: what about the new variax?

Is "she" good or not?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: what about the new variax?

I happened to be in the guitar store when the Line6 rep was doing a demo. It was unbelievable. I wanted it. But then I realized that I can't make the one I have "talk", so why do I need one that speaks 25 different languages.

Doc!
Long time no hear!  How are you doing?

Now available in 5G !

tandm3 wrote:

Doc!
Long time no hear!  How are you doing?

+1.........what's up????????

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Hi phil, like tandm3 it has been a long time since you have been here,good to see you are back!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I spend weeks in hospital, but, I used to surf quit a lot here on chordie, more reading than writing.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]