Topic: NCAA

Anyone watching or keeping up with the Conference tournaments and ready for the NCAA tournament besides me, if you know me, I'm a Duke fan.

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: NCAA

I'll be pulling for your dookies tomorrow. ABC (anybody but carolina) is my motto. But truly, once my team is out I lose most interest (shame I haven't had must interest in the past several years). I'll be keeping an eye on BYU in the NCAA's - that Jimmer kid is fun to watch.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

3 (edited by cameronkl7 2011-03-13 03:26:14)

Yeah the Jimmer is a great college player, but they're starting to slip some now after losing their Center" Davies"
The Duke/ Carolina matchup is most likely gonna be another Classic I'm guessing. But I think Ohio ST. has the best team, especially since Kyrie Irving went down for Duke early in the year, but the tournament is as wide open as I've ever seen it this year, anyone of 10 to 12 teams could steal it away/

Cam

I haven't watched a lot of college ball this year, but I'm generally a Duke fan as well.  The Huskies just beat Arizona for the PAC-10 championship, so that's pretty cool and should get them an invite to the tourney, but I don't think they go past the second round.  They really fell off last half of the season.

So go Blue Devils!

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Jerome, that was an absolutly great game this evening between Washington and Arizona, boom boom boom, and a great finish, lots of drama this year.

Cam

There is no joy today in Krzyzewskiville for the mighty Bluedevils have struck out

No offense intended cameronkl7 but this poster is rootong for ABD ( anyone but Duke). My brother is Duke fan-and also a mega frontrunner ( I loathe front runners to no end !!! hehe) Given all of that , VCU looks like the "cinderalla" team with the best shot to win the whole shabang. Plus my best buddie gradu-a-mated from that fine institute of higher learning.

Did I mention that front runners are chumps ? ahem......

Give everything but up.

SouthPaw,

No offense taken my friend, dosen't help my pain but thats ok. Once Duke is Knocked out I pull for the underdogs myself, not sure they are considered an underdog anymore but I'm going with Butler now.

Cam