Topic: Grandpa, again

Well, my youngest son and his bride made me a grandpa again, yesterday. Great news but also awful sad news as well. The baby boy was born at 29 weeks and weighed only 1 pound 7 ozs. The mother had been in the hospital for the past week with toxicema(sp) and was under complete bed rest. Around noon yesterday things took a turn for the worse and they had to take the baby. Once born they discovered that the cord was tied in a overhand knot. It appears as though things will be ok as they were able to take the baby off the ventilator this morning as he was breathing ok on his own - I take this as a good sign. Don't know much else as I am not able to go home and be with them. I had been off work since November and have just returned to work so it's not a good time to be off. I am talking to my wife and son every few hours and they are telling me that there is nothing I could really do if I was there, BUT..................

Anyway, ya'll keep us in mind.

Nela

Re: Grandpa, again

Positive thoughts sent NELA.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Congratulations and prayers.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Sounds like a strong baby, who is fighting strongly.  Things will turn out good, I am sure.  I wish everyone the best.  I just had my fourth grandchild born 6 weeks ago and he has colic, which is bad enough on the mothers sanity,  They are visiting today as a matter of fact.  I haven't seen him since he was born.  Do let us know how things go, Nela.  We wish you all the best.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

You and yours are in our prayers NELA
PEACE

Praying for you and your family.

Scott
Philippians 3:13, 14
Takamine GS330S

Congrats and best wishes to you and your family. My wife's niece was 2lbs at birth - now a beautiful 18yr old and full of beans...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

My thoughts are with your family and especially your son and daughter in law... I'm sure it's not easy for you to be far away and unable to be by their side for support.  Hugs, prayers for miracles, and the best thoughts I can muster for the baby's health, the doctor's intelligence, and your kids' emotional strength.  I'm sure the baby will be in the hospital (NICU - neonatal ICU) for a while even if all goes well.  Please keep us updated! 

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Prayers goin' up!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, and yes ,more prayers from Louisiana

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

congrats and prayers from the left coast.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman