Topic: American Idol

Any one watching American Idol this year and any remarks?

2 (edited by dino48 2011-04-01 01:49:54)

Re: American Idol

Hi butch,I am watching,I have watched it since it started. Ilike the two new judges and really enjoy steven Tyler. My favorite is Scottty the country singer he has a great voice. I see Simon Cowell is going too have his own show with singers and bands also,looks like we will see more of "wicked Simon".

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I tried to watch last year and it was really bad. I think they have some real talent this year. Even the loosers are better then last years best IMHO

My wife watches it, i sit in my chair with my bass guitar unplugged and try to play along with the music. but really i'm not a fan of idol.

badeye          cool

one caper after another

I get caught up in it every year.  I just like to see the final putcome and what it takes to get there.  I like the ones that come on with a guitar.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Scotty McCreery is a local All-American kid whose dad is a NC State Grad I know from another forum. He is not very diverse, but is fantastic in what he does (deep, country vocals). Most important, he truly is the god-lovin', awe-shucks kind of kid you see on TV. He'll be a fine American whether or not he is an Idol and I get the feeling he is keeping the fame in perspective.

That said - If Scotty weren't in it, I wouldn't be paying any attention.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I think scotty is an amazing vocalist and all around performer,person,I do belive he could sell alot of music right now.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman