Topic: Dell Shannon ..Kelly.

Can anyone help , I,m looking for the chords to Dels   Kelly and I met secretly .  regards ...

Re: Dell Shannon ..Kelly.

Hi henryb,did you check here at chordie he has some songs listed in his name.He is listed as del not dell.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yes I did check ,but no luck or anywhere on the net .

tears in heavan eric clapton

I make one off guitars no two are alike and make guitars better than i play them, but i have plenty of time to learn hopefully,I have sold quite a few now,and im getting known by artists which is great,makeing some real guitars now for real people. get in touch if you only want a chat.

Sox, if you're looking for Tears in Heaven, it can be found in the Chordie Index by simply searching from the artist page.

In the future, please create your own thread when looking for songs.  Hijacking another's post by posting info/requests which are not on the topic at hand is not looked upon favorably.  Thank  you!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

henryb wrote:

Can anyone help , I,m looking for the chords to Dels   Kelly and I met secretly .  regards ...

Hi Henry!  I'm no good myself at figuring out songs, and if you've already searched everywhere online I can't do much for you.  If you could post a link to a youtube video or something of the sorts for another member to listen to however, it's possible someone here with a little time on his/her hands could help you out!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

OK I,ll give it a try . thanks.

In this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pvEYas2Yhc
There are three chords, A, E and D.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Thanks for that , should be able to work something out ,,,cheers .