Topic: This won't last long:1970 Martin D-18 for $500!

If this is the real deal. Someone is about to get the deal of the decade!

Date: 2011-04-09, 3:01PM EDT
Reply to: sale-d7gpx-2315228545@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

The guitar has solid spruce top, which has aged from the sound which is a bluegrass woody sound the sound your looking for in a martin. Back and sides are solid mahogany, fret bored is solid rosewood, tuners are original and the case came with the guitar which will also come with the purchase of this guitar. There are no problems with this guitar the neck is straight the strings hold tune very well there are no cracks or splits in the wood but there is finish wear and nothing major belt buckle rash on back which is normal.The strings had just been replaced with martin light strings about 3 months ago and still have good life.The case has the vintage blue interior and the case is wood not like your newer plastic stuff also comes with tuner, martin polish, easy fret cleaner, johnny cash chords and music book, a strap adapter and a sponge humidifier that set in the case too keep the wood form getting dry well taken care of. The case shows it's age and has lots of character.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2315228545

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Re: This won't last long:1970 Martin D-18 for $500!

Sounds like a great price!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: This won't last long:1970 Martin D-18 for $500!

I've since been advised this is a scam. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I'm not in  position to purchase anyway. Nor do I want/need a dreadnought.