Re: It Arrived

O M  G.  Thats awsome . Its that smell that of a Martin guitar that runs through your sole. and the sound. and the looks. and the nastalgia. and that gold wrinting and . Cant ya smell that smell.

Ibanez ew20ase-nt
Martin D-18
Taylor GC-5

Pete,
It's been a month or so since NGD and the initial purchase luster (IPL) has likely passed. What says you now about your new instrument?
DJ

I would feel priveleged just to have the empty box

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

It is a pleasure to play and just look at.  I take turns with my older one as well, but mostly play the new one.  I can't get over the sound of it each time I pick it up.  I have no regrets.  I still have the box.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

benson,do you remember a SONY commercial in the 80s.A man  is taking his trash to the curb.He sees the empty SONY tv box at his neighbors house,then he looks around and puts the empty box in front of his house.Thats what I think of when I see the Martin box

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.