Topic: Link to key transposer

Last time I visited (my first), I was able to open the transposer, but the text in the list on the Home page is no longer a link. Was it moved or removed?

As you can tell from my user name, I play the ukulele, so having the ability to transpose chords to a different instrument in addition to different keys was a big "wow!" for me.

TIA,

Tom

Re: Link to key transposer

Tom - Click on the "Resources" tab, at the bottom of the page you'll see "change settings". Click on that and choose the uke tuning you prefer.

Hope that helps and welcome to chordie!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks, much appreciated. I previously saw the Resources|Change Settings and changed it. But what I was talking about was something that used to be linked in this list on the Home page:

Chordie features

Search the Internet for guitar chords and tabs/tablatures.
    -->Transpose to another key <-- this one
    Graphical chord grids
    High quality formatting
    Mobile browsing - when you are on the road
    High print quality
    Unique songbook feature
    Multiple instruments and tunings, included left-hand guitar, banjo, ukulele and mandolin.
    Get Firefox to enjoy the site even more
    Link to Chordie
    Recommended Guitar Sites

That used to open a transposer that allowed you to enter a chord and transpose it real time to one of a number of instruments. That line item in the list is no longer a link.

Thanks again,

Tom

4 (edited by dino48 2011-05-03 01:09:38)

Hi uketom and welcome here, there is another way, when you go too a song open it and look on the right side,you will see  "tuning" press the button and it will bring up other insterments such as your uke and show you the chords for that song.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks Dino, that's what I was looking for.

glad I could help you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman