Topic: Paul McCartney

I see that former Beatle Paul McCartney is getting married again http://goo.gl/8Unyp

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Paul McCartney

Interesting.  I'll bet he does a pre nup this time.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

After last time I'm sure he at least thought about it.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

I hopehe got smart,that lastone was expensive. also hope he chose someone alot closer too his age.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hopefully not another gold digger. Heather Mills thought that she could appeal to the country over here when she and PM divorced, big mistake. Macca's like royalty in the UK, the man can do no wrong.

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Like the man says"self inflicted pain,deserves no sympathy"

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Back in the 1980s I obtained (10) 8th row tickets to see him perform in Atlanta. I gave a pair of tickets to my friend (he took my sister to the concert) and I SOLD the rest! Still scratching my head on this one.

i think the new (or next) one is an American millionairess? could be wrong. from the photo's, she aint no 60 year old.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Why in this day and age does he feels he needs to marry them?
Just live together under a contract I think she's 50 0dd so there shouldn't be any kids. Unless they go for chemical help  smile
Maybe the spammers on chordie can help with that..

Phil I hope she is loaded,and if he has any smarts he will at least get someone 50 or over,there are alot of goodlookin older ladies out there.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

His previous wife could dance the two step. it just took her twice as long.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

^^ You are a bad man toots, but I admit I LMAO.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

13 (edited by dino48 2011-05-08 00:41:08)

I like the way you think toots,you make a good point!!

as an up-date (scuse da pun?) the lady in question is apparently 51. and i agree with dino, my lady is nearly 60 (like me) and she is a real kick-ass chick!

as a PS, it's our 30th wedding anniversary monday the 9th (tomorrow) and still madly in love (and lust!)

good luck to macca, if i decide to put a band together he can play bass and backing vocals, but dont try and convert me to rabbit food....

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Very best wishes to him and his new lady. His recording studio (complete with windmill, of course) is a few miles from where I live. Have never bumped into him, unfortunately...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Lucky you norm,if I was that close I would make it a point too "bump into him".

17 (edited by Buzzwagon 2011-05-10 07:29:16)

We've got a few in this part of the world, Ronnie Wood lives in Sussex too, Eric Clapton's just up the road at Ewhurst, Bill Nighy, (the actor), is also a local boy. Clapton brings his cricket team out every year and plays a match against Cranleigh and does his tour warm ups / rehearsals, (unannounced of course), in Cranleigh village hall!

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Dino48... you are a wise man.  smile

Thanks debrab, hey buzzwagon if I lived that close to eric clapton and ron woods I would really be doing some serious (bumping into them), I am a huge fan of both of them.