Topic: Who'll Stop the Rain........cover of an old Creedence song

It has been the wettest spring in history here in Ohio, so while messing with the guitar this morning I came across this song and it kind of summed up my feelings;  who'll stop the rain?   I am still not very good at this, but I do enjoy it as much as any hobby I have.  Let me know what anybody thinks as I am still searching for feedback as to how I am doing.  Thanks for the listen and any responses.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10651650

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Re: Who'll Stop the Rain........cover of an old Creedence song

That's good as far as I am concerned. Steady strum, decent voice.  I got into it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Nice job, keep it up. Good to hear those old favorites.

Joe

That is a song my wife and I do = me'a playin' n her'a singing, Key of "G". Good song to have in your song book. Nice job.

Nela

Good work!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I have always loved Creedence, this is one of many great tunes of theirs. You play it well,i am having a go of it myself, great song for a beginner like me. Good job, thanks.

That sounded pretty good to me Jim. I have not played this song in ages, you got me motivated so I have played it a few times since I heard your version.

Cheers
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Thanks everybody for the feedback!  I especially like that others who heard it then went and tried it themselves.  I do that alot when I hear what others do.  Maybe we should have a thread where others can do the same song and we can see how others interpret and do the same song.  I learn from watching/listening to others and feedback is always important.  I appeciate everybody's comments!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Speed it up a little, BV - try Travelin' Band.

Nela