Topic: top 100 songs

Cant beleive there's a David Hasseloff song in the Top 100....lol...i know.. he's huge in parts of Europe.. but im in Michigan....

Go WINGS..and Tigers,Lions and Reading F.C...C'mon Royals

Re: top 100 songs

Go figure.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I blame Roger Guppy.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

At least you didn't blame Bush!

I refuse to even look at it.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

I've often thought that this chart was just randomly generated list. Who knows?

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Butch8844 wrote:

At least you didn't blame Bush!

I thought Machinehead was a pretty good song.  Don't know if it's top 100 or not, though.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Could anyone tell me an easier playable version of cord C7 flattened 9th please? (for Lullabye of Birdland). I've got various chord charts (including the Chordie ones that are helpful) but am finding it hard to play that chord at all fluidly.

Thanks,

Bill.

"Comeback Down" was a goodie too

Welcome vennells.  I'd like to answer your question, but don't know the answer.  However, I think you'd be more likely to find an answer by initiating a new thread rather than inserting it in this one.  To start a new thread, from the listing of all topics on any given forum section, click on "Start new topic" on the right side of the screen.  I'm not sure which would be the best forum to ask that question, but I'd try in Acoustic or Electric (depending on your guitar type) or here in Chat Corner. 

Good luck with finding an answer. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

OK, thanks.

Thats unreel he got in the top 100,guess there is still hope for my bad singing voice.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

It is interesting  to know that David Hasseloff's song is in top 100 .  But I have to know what is title of the that you are talking about . He has so many nice songs .

spam link removed

I blame global warming

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.