Topic: One guitar

Since I just moved and have found that room is a problem I've been thinking about trading my electric and acoustic guitars in and getting one guitar that I can play as an acoustic and wail on as an electric. I was thinking about an f hole something or other. Any suggestions?

Re: One guitar

Why dont you just get an acoustic/electric and an electric.How much room will two actually take up?A flat hard case for an electric can easily slide under a bed or couch.A big amp can be used for an end table also.I know Ive done it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

You might try looking at some ovation guitars.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I've said this before,  let me add I don't have one but I want one..  a Fender Tele with a Fishman piezo bridge might could solve all of my electro-acoustic problems..  I'd like to find out and soon..

Might could.. that's southern.

Now available in 5G !

I want a Maton acoustic/electric and a Fender Stratocaster electric.

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

OK, I've collected songs (113) for my song book but when I print it the print is too small for this long in the tooth oldie.  Is there any way I can increase the size of the print?

christu wrote:

OK, I've collected songs (113) for my song book but when I print it the print is too small for this long in the tooth oldie.  Is there any way I can increase the size of the print?

I think you've got the wrong thread.

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool