Re: How did you figure out your chordie name?

I happened to be into Southern Rock music when I joined Chordie. Does anyone know if I can change my screen name?

I am HOPEFUL that one day i will be a reasonable guitar player.

southrnrockr wrote:

Does anyone know if I can change my screen name?

You cannot but I can, however there is a danger of losing your songbook by doing so.

Write to me privately if you wish to change your username.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

My friends call me kenny g which became kg once tenacious d got more widely known and as for the joker? "I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker. I sure don't wanna hurt noone."

I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments. ~ Jim Morrison

Johnny Vitalis was my old stage name. The band was called---Johnny Vitalis and the Brylcreem Kids featuring the V.O.5's plus Conditioner. The V.O.5's plus Conditioner were the 6 female backup singers. Some people still to this day still only know me as Johnny.

jhonny sounds like a band with clean hair,did your band break up because of too many bad hair days?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dirty Ed wrote:

I was given the name by upperclassmen during my freshman year in high school 47 years ago and it stuck, to the point where even a lot of folks in my home town think my name is Ed.  When I started whitewater kayaking 35 years ago it became my "river name" and became the name that most paddlers knew me by.  I guess "Dirty Ed" is a lot easier to remember than Ken Willis.

DE

DE Did you ever consider "Pistol Don"?
I don't think I mentioned it but your song was one of my joys of the Picks around the world experience. AL

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

DINO---it was actually a "greaser-band". Sha Na Na with Johnny Vitalis(a cross between Billy Idol and Dwight Yoakam) in front. I used two to three tubes of Brylcreem in my hair alone. We were anything but clean!!!

sounds like it was fun,sha na na ,billy anddwight all good entertainment

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Ouiji Board, three friends and several adult beverages.

naolslager wrote:

Ouiji Board, three friends and several adult beverages.

LOL!  Please, please, please never admit it if that's not true.  It's the best possible answer to this thread.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Mines simple its the only chords I know.Maybe i should change it to ADE(as in A-D and E)Bet somebodys got that though

It's the nick name I grew up with

my name is roger james tillman so i thought the jam bit was quite appropriate

Life is but a journey that I don't want to end, that now my day's with D and my guitar I spend.

Gabby because a friend calls me that...Gabbysings2 because I was introduced to a group by this friend when he said..'Gabby sings too'.   Thus, gabbysings2.   It stuck.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qI7y9ivs5Y[/url]  lol
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEyW2SEHfzM[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0WeJjPLqyQ[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkcYALHslEY[/url]