Topic: Kidnapped by K-Mart!

As Bette Midler says in the movie "Ruthless People": I've been kidnapped by K-Mart!

Whether I'm shopping for shoes, clothes, cars, or guitars I ALWAYS start at the Clearance Racks or with the Used items. Especially with guitars I waltz right past the guitar-laden walls filled with shiny new guitars in search of that dark corner or semi-hidden nook or room to find the used guitars. This is my wonderland. A big part of the allure is I never know what I might find.

Anyone else do this?

Re: Kidnapped by K-Mart!

With shoes and clothes, YES ALWAYS! It's rare that I will shop for shoes or clothes and pay full price.  BTW... if you happen to be at JC Penney's, it's not on final clearance until the price ends in ninety seven cents.  Yes, if it's any other ending price than that, it WILL eventually get discounted lower!!  smile 

I just bought a brand new car.  Admittedly, it's not a clearance car or super sale, but I did shop around at the used lots first, then went looking for the best buyers incentives and then weighed the pros/options etc that I NEEDED and those I WANTED of the vehicles I liked with the prices after incentives.  I ended up with the vehicle I liked best that happened to be the cheapest with everything I wanted.  I LOVE IT too btw, and the best part is, it's the vehicle I THOUGHT would cost the most and wouldn't end up with. 

Guitars... I shop in my price range, but I do ALWAYS check out the used items first.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Dont forget the clearance ends at Target.I picked up a Lyon wah pedal there on clearance for 24.00.Not a great one but it was cheap.Plus you can find all kinds of cool things on them.Not always musical but still cheap.Clothes,tools,cds and even wii games.Try it

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Big fan of the Target end displays.