Topic: Log In problems again

Hi All. Cant seem to log in as normal, getting error report re `string`,this has happened before. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Re: Log In problems again

tabs, guitar chords and lyricsWelcome Chris Ibbotson You are now logged in, and can access your songbook and post messages in the forum. logout mySql reports: Table './guitaradmin/songbookadmin' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

This query was executed:
select songbookname,id from songbookadmin where owner='Chris Ibbotson' and selected='true'
Warning: fopen(/tmp/queryerror.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/chordie/include/functions.inc on line 11

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/chordie/include/functions.inc on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/chordie/include/functions.inc on line 1

Thats the message Im getting, sorry should have posted  first time

Hi Chris. I've had the same problem. Are you logging in from the main page or the forum? I found that when I logged in at the main page it came up all the time, but when I logged in at the forum page it didn't. Hope this helps smile

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Hi There. Yep same here, main page get the error message but OK from forum. It has happened before. Prob have to wait for glitch to clear. Annoying though.

I couldn't at first but I just gave it a short  time and it was good to go.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Just logged out and back in and it seems OK now.

hi chris, found the same thing when i tried to log on this morning. no real problem,  i just grab a cup of coffee, my trusty alvarez, go out on the porch and play for the sunrise on the mountain. everything is ok now.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Hey Blue Jeep, sounds like paradise!! Wet, windy and cold in the good ol` UK.