Re: How many pet lovers...

Hey I love dogs!!!!!!
I had one dog, kinda the family's though, and she had a litter of pups this spring. Purebred golden retrievers, ridiculously smart dogs. I kept a puppy, and am in the process of training her to stay on property with the electric fence. Worked soooo well with our other dog. The mom's name is Jessi, my pup is Tango. I'm still amazed how quickly they catch on to things.

I guess a home where there is no children, so no competition !

i do feel sorry for the poor animal, but i  had a beautiful dog put down some years ago now. Broke my heart to do so. He started snapping at children when my brother brought his new baby twins to visit my home. Every child after that he growled at. I brought him everywhere to see could i fix this  problem with him. It wasn't to be .I loved him but couldn't trust him.
Mekidsmom, a dog that size could take the hand off a child. The dog obviously has been very badly treated. The previous owners of same need behavioural classes too.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

mekidsmom wrote:

We also have a 30 gallon tank full of guppies that just continue to multiply!  LOL!

I hope you are not taking my family name in vain lol.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

As long as these aren't your relatives, I think we're ok!  LOL!
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs274.snc1/10131_1270485640877_1191936679_30828072_5415561_n.jpg

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

2 - Lizards
1 - Turtle
2 - Frogs
6 - Fish
1 - Moose

This is Moose:

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l398/dman4505/Moose/_MG_6363.jpg

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

mekidsmom wrote:

As long as these aren't your relatives, I think we're ok!  LOL!

Interesting to note that the males are very handsome and the females plain lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Moose,  looks like a real ''no prisoners'' pooch. It's a nice pic of him

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Roger Guppy wrote:

Interesting to note that the males are very handsome and the females plain lol

Roger

Hmmm... are you saying that there IS a family resemblance there then?  LMAO!  smile

dman4505 - VERY nice looking pooch there!  What type of breed is Moose?  I'm guessing a mix... very nice looking boy!

I always love to have pets! I really love to spend time with them. I have two pet dogs and their names are julli and tom. It has been 2 years that I have them. I would like to share some of their recent pictures.
http://www.petfortunes.com/Harley%20and%20Cody.jpg

We have an adorable little cat called Izzy who was a rescue cat when I got her from the cats protection league about 6 years ago. She doesn't have a bad bone in her body and is so affectionate. We've also got 6 chickens and more eggs than we can eat so the neighbours don't have to buy them either and we seem to live on omelette's!

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

We used to have a pure bred golden Labrador. It was a beautiful dog. Unfortunately we had to sell it. sad

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Well, since my last post about the animals we have... Dozer and Cali both passed on, I now have Chica (a pit bull that we rescued from deplorable conditions) and we have a baby pug on the way in another week or so!

Buzzwagon, I too, have a cat named Izzy..  she's all black with a white V on her belly..  a cutie indeed.

We have two papillons and a yorkie. They make it all so much fun, they don't even howl or bark when my alvarez and I are makin music. We just love em.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Had a registered stud horse but he sings in a higher key, now. Have a Lab, had a Mountain Cur dog who is no longer with us.

Nela

One on the right is our two year old "Moose" he's part Huskie and ??? something else we have no clue what. Mom is a Husky and the people we got him from said she got out one day and then a few weeks later she was pregnant, we got him when he was eight weeks old. He was the only male in a litter of six and the only one with one blue eye none of his sisters have blue eyes. The one on the left is my stepsons dog Kiya, and yes she's as big as she looks. The also have a full blooded Husky named Nanook.
We also have two Firebellied Toads, one Leopard Gecko, a Turtle, fish and two common yard toads.

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l398/dman4505/vacation%20pics/_MG_2234.jpg

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

42 (edited by dino48 2011-06-13 16:44:46)

I have two cats,both furballs one all white and one gray and white great indoor company and easy too care for.also have a virtual dog,no poop too clean up or vet bills.. I love animals and gave $20.00 too the aspca 6 months ago I am not sorry I gave for the animalsbut now I am getting a ton of the same requests fromall kinds of animal groups,so if you decide too give money you might go too your local shelter and put in a few dollars cash there. (No Address)

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dino, every time I get new towels and blankets, the old ones go to the local shelter.  It's good to give!!  smile

Moose is awesome.  That one eye gives him a little bit of a crazy look - like that friend you never knew what he was going to do but you were absolutely certain that at some time in your life you'd be sitting beside him in a holding cell laughing.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

mkm that is good news for the animals,I would really be lost without my two.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

My other passion! I have a bouvier des flandres, a shar pei/lab mix, two border collie mixes, and a chihuahua mix. And a cat. I almost have more critters than guitars.

We own two dogs, both Chinese Crested, a male hairless named Casey Jones, and a female powderpuff named Sugar. Great little dogs, friendly and affectionate.

Casey sings along on only one song, an old, old blues number about a guy and his dog, blue. Every time he goes to town, the boys start kicking his dog around. C'mon Blue! (Casey howls on cue here) Lotsa fun at jam sessions. Sometimes he gets so excited by the music that he tries to strum along with me. Hasn't made contact with the strings yet, but he keeps pretty good rythm.

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

Zurf wrote:

Moose is awesome.  That one eye gives him a little bit of a crazy look - like that friend you never knew what he was going to do but you were absolutely certain that at some time in your life you'd be sitting beside him in a holding cell laughing.

- Zurf

That's how you tell the difference between your "friends" and your "true friends"

Friends are there to bail you out of jail, True Friends are sitting in jail with you laughing and saying "Wow wasn't that fun"

Don

I have a small terrier mix.  Shes a great pet.  She sits in the room by my feet while I play.  Never sings or howls though.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Lil'Chi Chi, is a haming it up for the camera!! You have a real cute one there,I had acouple of them when I was younger,but they don't live too long.