Re: How many pet lovers...

I think we could be regarded as pet lovers we have 4 dogs and 4 cats we live in turkey now, we came over 6 years ago with 2 little dogs sadley the west highland terrier died 6 months ago, the rest of our pets we have aquired over time each with its own sad story.

Life is but a journey that I don't want to end, that now my day's with D and my guitar I spend.

Resurrecting an old thread with a new family member smile We still have Oscar and Josie (our 2 Cocker Spaniels shown earlier in this thread) but we just picked up another young female. Name yet to be determined...
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7089/7094783817_958c10deba_z.jpg

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Awww, she's a cutie Pix.

I must have missed this post somehow. I'm a dog lover. We had a Mastiff/Rott mix for 8 years. His name was Taz. He was a 90 pound lap dog. He died like 4 years ago. He was the coolest.  I used to take him to work with me. I would love another dog, but they're expensive and my son isn't responsible enough at this point.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

54 (edited by dino48 2012-04-20 00:36:48)

Cute dog you got there pix,I had three cocker spanials through the years great dogs. I have two cats now and they are great. I always took my spanials too the beach with me,and I always got too talk too alot of girls.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hello Amy,  If you like the dog and would care to keep it, a muzzle might be the answer until the dog is settled in to your family. This might give you some peace of mind while dog and kids are bonding.
I am not a fan of muzzles but have had some success using them in the past with dogs that I was unsure of.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

My new addition, Silkie. Found wandering the streets of Almancil but now settling in with Minnie, TT and Garfield.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7131/6949515838_268e620abd_z.jpg

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Aww cute

Got yourself a cute one there roger.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Very cute but all teeth and claws still, and I have the scrathes to proove it, my little dog Minnie spends her time sat on my lap or behind my when Silkie gets playful but the other cats Garfield and TT can sort her out when she gets too boisterous. However Silkie does like to come for a walk with Minnie, TT and I and is well behaved then.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5449/7098316075_2bea0b008e_z.jpg

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"