Topic: Happy Fathers day

I just want to wish all of you guys a blessed fathers day.

Re: Happy Fathers day

Same to you.
  My children and grand children were in attendance at the jam last night and are supposed to be over after church today. God is Good!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

A super duper happy Father's Day to all you Chordie Dads!!!

My Dad is the man that taught me to love music, inspired me to sing and learn the guitar, kissed my forehead when I was sick, stood by me even when he didn't agree with my decisions, walked me down the isle, and cried at the birth of each of my children.  There is nothing in the world as precious as the relationship with a Dad... even if it's strained at times.  I wish each and every one of you Dads the proper honor, love, and respect that you deserve. 

Go watch a race or a game, catch some fish, have a beer, play some guitar, chillax and enjoy YOUR day!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom
beautiful words exactly what i do for my own daughter,

Thanks and back too the rest of the dads here,I am going too go out and try too do what mkm said too do,I went fishing already now I am going too watch nascar,mabye ballgame after, and drink a few beers.If I am still awake I will play guitar.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

6 (edited by naolslager 2011-06-19 18:18:13)

Thanks all. Unfortunately I am traveling and away from my family but I received several nice text messages. I was able to call my father a happy day.