Topic: Beatles lyrics

HI everyone...  my first post here.
How can I get Beatles lyrics? when I try, the system tells me that request originating fro the UK cannot be satisfied because some company has all the rights... and that's ok with me except for the fact that iìm not in the UK but i'm in Italy so I suppose i should have access...  can someone help me?? thks

Re: Beatles lyrics

Hi Lario - Welcome to the Forum!  I'm sorry you're having a problem with this.  It is a reoccurring question, discussed many times on the forum (you can do a search within the forum and type in "Beatles" and you'll find LOTS of people talking about this block, as well as some suggestions on where to find Beatles music/lyrics).  For now, here's my "stock" answer:

The website admin has had legal copyright problems and has had to remove/block some songs.  Here's a link to a thread with some more information.  It's not necessarily the answer you're looking for, but a discussion of what's been happening with that issue.  Apparently the code placed to block the appropriate parties is a little haphazard, as a lot of folks out of the UK have noticed being blocked from time to time.  I'd suggest trying again, or checking out some of the other links given.  Maybe try without logging in, try again with logging in... or my BEST guess is that you need to edit your TIME ZONE.  I'm not sure how admin has the code written, but I'll guess it has to do with time zone!   
The link to another discussion about this:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11720

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Yep .. like the beatles all bought seperate books and all paid to learn their begginings ,, now the boots on the other fooot they are all in it to make a few quid . .... Er John ..... do you think we shouls buy the book to learn this riff by bo diddley ?  No paul ....

any resemblance to my songs sounding anything like the original is highly unlikely.

welcome to chordie,,   try this

http://lennonchords.info/

badeye   cool

one caper after another