Topic: Guitars abroad

Hi All!!!!

Don't know why I hadn't posted this pic before. It is from my trip to Japan in Sept. 2010. It was taken in a mall guitar shop. I wanted to take more, but this one is all I could get before they stopped me. Funny, half way around the world and things look the same as they do here. Except for the writing!!!!! For anyone interested, the quilted black one, 99,800 yen, at that time would have been about $1185.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/5854759255_018989c2ab.jpg

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Guitars abroad

Cool picture z,butyou have too watch out what you buy over there they have alot of conterfiet goods on sale,maybe that is why they stopped you from taking photoes.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

counterfeit huh?  Are the counterfeits the ones made in Japan instead of China?  ha ha!  Sorry, I couldn't help myself.  It is a cool picture Z!!  Do they allow you to play with them over there, or is everything locked up?  Darn tourists taking pictures of sale merchandise.  smile  I wonder what they thought you were going to do with the picture that was so aweful to stop you.  STRANGE, unless Dino is right!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Cool picture awesome guitars.Black one is looking nice.

spam link removed - you're 1 step away from a ban

mkm,I rember it being 60 min running a segment on all the fake,counterfeit goods that were being made in Japan and china as well,there is alot of stuff over there and here that is not really made by the real company. What is odd is the japanese tourist's that come here take tons of pictures.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Amy, nothing looked like it was locked up. Because of the language barrier I couldn't really ask them anything. The place was tiny. The size of a small mall shop. It was just me and my son that sorta walked thru the place.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!