Topic: Spammers were busy this AM

I banned a bunch of new members for spamming this morning, and hopefully caught all of their posts that were in forums I don't moderate to report them.  However, if you come across a post that's spam, please use the report button on the bottom right corner of the post so that a member of the moderating team can see it and delete it.  Thanks.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Spammers were busy this AM

Whew! Zurf, I thought you were referring to my postings.

Nice catch Zurf... and here you thought all you'd catch today was a couple fish!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

And I hope to catch a nap.  Having bouts with insomnia again.  I wonder if it has to do with the increase in exercise, whether my thyroid is pumping out some "Hey shouldn't you be out looking for food" hormones or something, because I don't really feel all that tired despite not getting more than a few hours of sleep each night for the past few nights.

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Look on the bright side, you could play more guitar during those insomnia hours.

Well last night I was in a hotel, so that may have been a bit annoying.  Plus I didn't bring a guitar (silly me).  I'm going to drop in on a music store today, though.

- Zurf

I noticed the spammers.  reported one.  Get some rest zurf.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Spammers are about the same as terrorists to me. They don't have the guts to face you one on one so they try to blind side you.
I understand what my father used say. "It Takes All Kinds!"

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Nice work zurf,thanks for your keeping on these jokers.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman