Topic: Low Cost GAS anitdote @ Musician's Friend

Silver Creek T-160 Mahogany/Spruce (all-solid) 000 guitar and Deluxe archtop vintage 000 case for less than 2.5 x 10^2 Blutarskys, delivered to your door!

Enter "Red11" in the coupon box to get all the discounts and this price.

Be the first on your block with an all-solid "campfire-priced" guitar.

Re: Low Cost GAS anitdote @ Musician's Friend

I saw a solid cedar topped Ibanez (or was it a Takemine?) at the guitar shop where I prefer to buy my instruments for $250.  Unfortunately, later that weekend, I had a surprise $280 expense (for starters).  I'll get paid back, in time, but it was one of those things that had to be done.  And so a new cedar topped campfire guitar remains a dream. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf,
I'm eyeing a Seagull S6 FOLK with a cedar top. In fact I just visited GC to play it. @ $300 nice but it seems to be more friendly towards picking and not strumming. There are thousands of reasons this might seem so to me not the least of which my lack of talent. Since I'm more of a strummer I might keep looking.
dj

I've heard a lot of good things about those SilverCreek guitars and an awesome price for an all solid wood acoustic.

Quite a good price for sure, although, I'm convinced I'd have to play a guitar to know for sure if I wanted to bring it home to meet the folks smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Mekidsmom,
Crap shoot you are right. I am slowly coming around to needing to play before purchase. If I can just keep my finger off the BIN button!
DJ

As it turns out one of these almost literally fell in my lap so I was able to play first. I took it home with me for a song. It's now in my office tempting at ever moment. I love it.

Beating the drums again for the Silver Creek T-160. Back on sale at Musician's Friend!