Topic: Memory of the year

Hi....All , I would like to have a guitar chord of "Memory Of The Year " as some songs I Know " Father " Peter Sue,"Inside Of My Guitar"Bellamy Brothers,or "Dream Of Me" Mac & Katie Kisson etc.Please....if you know the chords and want to share.....I would be very happy and....I love the oldies song . Thanks......Tris-Bali-Indonesia .

Re: Memory of the year

Hi tris,welcome here,Ilooked for the memory song,no luck have you been looking for other songs in the artist's area.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I looked also, to no avail.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi...Pete,Nice to meet you.Thanks for your attention.....Yes....the songs  hard to find ..... But, chordie is still the best ....... no one offer the
songs as the chordie did .

5 (edited by ndrewoods 2011-07-24 10:44:50)

Tris wrote:

Hi....All , I would like to have a guitar lesson chord of "Memory Of The Year " as some songs I Know " Father " Peter Sue,"Inside Of My Guitar"Bellamy Brothers,or "Dream Of Me" Mac & Katie Kisson etc.Please....if you know the chords and want to share.....I would be very happy and....I love the oldies song . Thanks......Tris-Bali-Indonesia .

I tried to look for it as well but to no avail did I see one. Oldies song is a bit hard to find chords. Ask someone who is best in playing the guitar and they might learn the chords for you.