Topic: Football

hey all,looks like we will have a football season this year after all,I think it will be off too a sloppy start as they are starting camps late and picking up new/traded players.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Football

Actually, I believe most camps opened right on schedule. What they did miss out on is off season work outs and the crazy short free agent signings. I agree a sloppy start is likely in order, especially for those teams with new coaches and new playbooks.

As a recent Tampa Bay area resident, I am looking forward to following the young Bucs this year after last years surprise 10-6 finish. I've got 12/17 circled on my calendar - My Cowboys visit Tampa that day and I'm looking forward to seeing a great game.

On a side note - there are 2 Buccaneer Cheerleaders that work in my office - both gals are smart and super friendly and pretty easy on the eyes big_smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

On a side note - there are 2 Buccaneer Cheerleaders that work in my office - both gals are smart and super friendly and pretty easy on the eyes big_smile

I would not mention this to Mrs Topdown or you might be cooking your own supper smile.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

topdown,your a lucky man having all that eyecandy,rodgers right on being quiet.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Better yo tell her than someone else???!!!

You're all forgetting that Mrs. Topdown is two states away because Topdown just changed jobs and moved, but she hasn't caught up yet.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Mrs. Topdown knows. If I were 20 years younger, I may have been a threat, but at my age I just appreciate their beauty from a distance.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

No harm in looking, one of my friends got married too an ex raider cheerleader it lasted about four months.