Topic: Epiphany of sorts

Today I was playing around with my Little Martin, my Mac Book, Garage Band software and my son's gaming headphone/mic set. Using the mic on the headphones I recorded me playing "Bad Moon Risin'" on the Little Martin. Just messing around with the software more than anything. But, Garage Band provides several "vintage" amp profiles so I "ran the LXM" through a 1950's "Small Tweed Combo" and a delay pedal (also in the software). I recorded a short snippet of the song and uploaded into iTunes. From there I transferred it to my cell phone as my RINGTONE. How cool is that?!

What I learned: You can do ANYTHING with amp/effects, etc. You would never know it was played on a LIttle Martin. A person could get lost doing this!

Re: Epiphany of sorts

Thats a pretty cool trick..  I have a digital recorder but it never occurred to me to use it like that.  I guess there's so many things you can do these days with a bit of gear that its a bit overwhelming.  Keep us informed of your next discovery!

Now available in 5G !

Listen carefully.

GET BACK TO PLAYING!!!

End of message.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thats
completely mind numbing and awesome smile

All You Need is Love smile

I still can't figure how to take a pic with my cell phone (my kids can, but I don't really have the need). Ain't technology grand!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Zurf,
I thought you would approve. I am playing.
DJ