Topic: Ain't no Grave by Johnny Cash

Hi; looking for lyrics and chords to Ain't No grave can hold my body down by Johnny Cash. 

Thanks

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

Re: Ain't no Grave by Johnny Cash

Hi oz I looked at all the music he has here( he has a huge amount) but no luck,might try around the web some or maybe someone here will know where to get it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Hi oz I looked at all the music he has here( he has a huge amount) but no luck,might try around the web some or maybe someone here will know where to get it.

Yeah, I looked at what was here and even checked out some books I had.  Wasn't sure if it was an old spiritual or something he wrote.  Somebody may pop up with the answer.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

Try these

http://www.yourchords.com/228805/Johnny … wn-Chords/

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks, I'll give it a try.   Much appreciated!  smile

Got it and am now working on it.  Thanks a lot for the help!!!!!!!

^ Glad to be of service Ozy

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!