Topic: recession / economic situation?

Gidday,

I was thinking of buying a Martin guitar (very expensive in NZ).but decided i could live
without it at the moment due to recession/ economic climate.
Which got me wondering how other people around the world are getting on in these
interesting times?
Have you been effected in any way?

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: recession / economic situation?

I've been very fortunate in that regard, but times are tough all around.  People losing jobs and can't find new ones.  Good, smart, capable people. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Yeah, I think we might be in for another financial crisis.

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

They say I am on a "FIXED" income but I am always "BROKE".

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Other the the igh prices we pay for gas, food and almost everything else we buy, I am doing pretty good thhrough it all.  My wife and I both have a governmnent retirement, so we do well.  I do owe $50,000 more on my home than it is worth, but as long as I don't sell, I am all right.  I don't need a job, so I don't have to compete in a job market that sucks at best.  I am thankful for what I have.  Keep your sights on that Martin.  They are well worth it.  You won't regret it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I'm doing alright, but business is tough.  We bought a new house last year, but other than that, it's my only debt.  Car is paid for and I haven't used a credit card for going on seven years.   I have bought a lot of little gizmos (USB interfaces, loop pedals, effects console, etc...) but I haven't made any major purchases.  I am hankering for a lap steel guitar, though.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Thanx for replies,always hear these things on the news,often think i`m the only one effected.
Business is tough,only upside is it gives me more free time to murder my guitar.

The King Of Audio Torture

Jerome.. I've got your "new" lapsteel,  send me an email.

Now available in 5G !