Topic: Checking In.

Hey guys, just wanted to check it, I know it's been awhile, been very very busy, sometimes life gets in the way, hope everyone is doing fine, and hopefully I'll be able to post more often soon.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Checking In.

Welcome home.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Been missing you.  Sometimes we get busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Hello Cam.  Good to see you again. Do try to happen by more often.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hey, Cam. Where the heck ya been? Couple of changes have happened while you were away but the most important one is a "failure to post frequently" fee was recently established. Your fine, 1st offense, is only $2.00 (American) and can be paid directly to me via CASH. PM me for instructions on how to send. Please hurry as I need the money for gas.

Nela

hey cam good too see you back after about two months. Football is here and hope our 49er's will do good.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good to hear from Cam. Hope your 49ers do better than they did this week when the Saints went through 'em like groceries through a goose.
toots wink

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Toots the 49ers only had 10 days too get in practice with a new coaching staff and alot of new players,the saints were pretty well the same team as over the last few years.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good to see you Cam!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it very much. Nela the check is in the mail as they say. And yes, it's football season, but still not expecting much from my 49ers, but Duke is playing basketball in China, doing great, so at least I have that going for me. Sorry I haven't checked in much lately, sometimes life just gets in the way though, but hopefully I'll be able to start posting again soon, thanks again everybody.

Cam

Hey cam I think the 49ers will Improve alot.I heard the chinese team started a fight with some basketball team over there today,was that Duke?

^that was Georgetown

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Yeah, as Topdown said it was with Georgetown, got kinda ugly, but they've made friends now and Georgetown will continue it's tour. If Duke should get into a fight, I'll be forced to call in Seal Team 6.

Cam

I saw some of the story again, I had too laugh as this was supposed too be a "Goodwill Tour" for the countries.