Re: Chordie Stickers! Any interest?

just got the stickers in the mail today.Thank you so much.Now the weather is getting bad.Maybe tomorrow I will put them on.Thet are great thanx again

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

My stickers made it safe and sound while we were gone.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

My cash is now making it's way across the Pond and I hope it gets there quicker than when I sent some to Russ for his CD. To disguise the fact that there is cash in an envelope I have hidden it in a CD of mine. (I don't think that I should be the only person to hear me singing, it is only fair to share the misery smile).

I am looking forward to having the only ones in Portugal.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

After much anticipation and sorting out some PayPal confusion, I received my sticker today! Thanks Pix! I'll try to get it on the truck in the next day or 2 and post a pic.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hi Pix. Canada's postal strike is over.  payment sent.   

take care...    badeye   cool

one caper after another

Hard to make out but here is one of my stickers in action.Good shot of the top of my finger but at least the license # is hidden.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/crazyoldcoot/cid__080401_174200.jpg

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Roger and Badeye have stickers in the mail smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Well thanks for giving us the finger, deadstring.  The decal looks great.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I'll take two of the blue as well.  email me with the info and I'll send the info or check out asap.

Thanks

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

just checked the mail box and my Chordie sticker is here,,,   Thank you very much GuitarPix,   totally awesome..

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Hey Pix.   Thank you also for the great stamp of the Liberty Bell, havent had my stamp collection out in at least three decades and this one will go in, nice....

badeye    cool

one caper after another

badeye wrote:

Hey Pix.   Thank you also for the great stamp of the Liberty Bell, havent had my stamp collection out in at least three decades and this one will go in, nice....

badeye    cool

No prob smile We'll call it even with the canadian currency you sent wink  I stuck it in an envelope with other world currency I've collected.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

63 (edited by badeye 2011-08-22 21:51:53)

Guitarpix wrote:
badeye wrote:

badeye    cool

No prob smile We'll call it even with the canadian currency you sent wink  I stuck it in an envelope with other world currency I've collected.

Sweet. done deal.  It never dawned on me bout our coloured canadian money. hope it 's not a problem.

take care Pix....   Badeye   ;cool:

one caper after another

Yippee................... No prizes for guessing what I have just received.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6185/6073975862_10df3ebfa3_z.jpg

As you can see I have immediately put one on my car.

Thanks Pix, and thank you for the BBQ sauce enclosed with them. I shall be sampling it at the weekend.

Roger

That sauce is killer Roger smile  It taste a little strong before cooking but after cooking it's fabulous stuff smile Great on chicken or ribs /grilled or in the oven... We like to throw a boston butt or country style ribs in the slow cooker (crock pot) with about 1/2 bottle of sauce and let it cook in till tender...Yum wink       For any other Carolinians, I sent Roger a bottle of "Carolina Treet".

There isn't much in the world that's better than well made Carolina barbeque. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Just dont put it on your head....lol Your tongue will beat your brains out trying to get to it big_smile

Update on the Carolina Treet BBQ Sauce:

I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to spicy/hot sauces (curry, Indian food and Portuguese piri-piri are all completely off the menu) but as this had been sent especialy for me, I decided to throw caution to the wind and try it.

I marinaded a chicken breast in it for 24 hours and then roasted it with onions, potatoes, carrots and broccoli. Certainly the aroma when I served it was great but it was with some trepidation that I took the first bite (and I did have a glass of iced water on hand just in case smile)................................... I need not have worried it was delicious and I enjoyed every mouthful.

Thank you very much Pix.

Roger