Topic: Pick gadget

Found this while surfing the net:

http://www.onemoregadget.com/get-free-g … ickmaster/

Kind of a cool idea but I'm not too sure about using credit cards for picks. I guess it would work, but really????

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pick gadget

I have one. It's awesome. You can buy materials to make proper picks, too.

Wow! How awesome is that!

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Pretty slick. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

5 (edited by bensonp 2011-08-27 15:21:36)

Pretty neat alright.  That got me to checking in my wallet and I found that all my cards are thicker than I would like, but I am sure there is other materials out there that would do the trick.  I might have to check that one out.  Thanks Zguitar
And if you grow your big toenail long enough, well, look at the possibilities.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

Pretty neat alright.  That got me to checking in my wallet and I found that all my cards are thicker than I would like, but I am sure there is other materials out there that would do the trick.  I might have to check that one out.  Thanks Zguitar
And if you grow your big toenail long enough, well, look at the possibilities.

That is funny...but hey...wait a minute...I could be growing my own picks....hmmmmmmmm..    big_smile

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

That's just nasty!!!!!!

Baldy, what kind of material do you use?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing is I can buy about 200 picks of the size and material I want for the price of this gadget. A great toy but would I really want one?

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Of course you do Buzzwagon.  It's a gizmo.  A better question would be whether it is practical.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

That' what I was thinking. Yes it's kinda cool, but like Buzz said I can get lots of the real ones for cheaper. Looks like I'm not buying a puncher anytime soon.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

If you play with a pick made from toenails,would it be called a toe jam

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Good one joey.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Actually you could save money. Lets say you made picks out of all your credit cards. Then you wouldn't be charging stuff on the cards because they are gone. If they send a replacement make more picks.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

If you play with a pick made from toenails,would it be called a toe jam

Yeah, funny smile

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

I've made them out of weird stuff to get different tones. Thick cardboard, thin wood, plastics, other synthetic materials. It's a neat toy.