Topic: Who here is in Australia? Let's talk!

Hi all, just finding out if there are any musos out there in Oz, preferably WA? smile

Re: Who here is in Australia? Let's talk!

Hello there, just tripped over your post. There are a few Aussies on Chordie but it would be great to see more. Do what I do and spread the word. This is a the top site for guitar players of all skill levels, the advice and assistance you can get on here is outstanding.
All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Just thought id add to this being another aussie on the forum.

Mother nature can throw so much destruction at us.....But why does she always reward us with such beauty.

Is that what you call another australian a Musos? never heard the word before now!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hello highly strung, I had a look at your website. Some great photos of our beautiful country. Other Chordians in different parts of the world may care to take a look at parts of our Land Down Under.

Dino48, Not all Aussies are musos, but all Aussies that play a musical instrument are. Consider yourself enlightened. (wink)

"Quincy Jones"

My apologies moderators, the above post is likely in the wrong section. I will understand if it is moved or deleted.
All the best
Bushy

"Quincy Jones"

Thanks for enlighting me I learned something today!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi guys! Nice to know there are others out there too. How are you all doing? I need to tell somebody about my audition lol you know the feeling... I HATE THE WAIT.

G'day fellas, I'm here too - generally lurking.

Epiphone DR500
Taylor 710Ce-Ltd
Epiphone SG400
Fender Squier CV50 Telecaster

llddau wrote:

Hi all, just finding out if there are any musos out there in Oz, preferably WA? smile

Hi, i'm in WA. what do you wanna talk about?

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Looks like I'm the only Victorian smile

MeganJane wrote:

Looks like I'm the only Victorian smile

Oh well, Welcome to chordie.

Hi All,
I'm in Perth and looking for a pianist or a double bass player, or someone who just wants to have some fun with jazz, jam and learn together etc. I'm 30, female, and need to sing again!

Damn, can't help you.

queensland/victoria here, yeah i dont stay in one place for to long haha. first post on chordie, really liking it at the moment.

Hey blokes, not been to the forums for a while, just found this thread.

I'm from the Riverland region of SA, play rythm section, like a true amatuer lol.

Guitars include (electrics) a Maton MS 500, Ashton AGS-381 (likes my Aussie made guitars), a Chinese made Stirling (Floydd Rose copy) (Acoustics) an Essex resonator, a lovely little German made Hofner I found nailed to a shearing shed wall (still with nail hole in the back), and another cheapy from China with an unpronouncable name, was so dreadfull it's now a lapsteel conversion.

After years playing as a guest with a lot of rock and blues bands in SA, I now mostly play country style stuff, Jim Reeves, Hank Williams the elder etc.
If you like country music in any of its forms, try making the effort to get to Barmera, on the banks of beautiful Lake Bonny, midyear for our almost 2 week annual country music festival. Anybody within about an hour travel time? I'm always up for a meetup and jam along.

Regards to all.
Chris.

Greetings and welcome to Chordie. Always good to see another Aussie join up, even if they are from S.A.(wink)
Chordie is a great site, I am sure you will love it.

All the best
Bushy

"Quincy Jones"