Topic: 38

That's the waist size of the jeans I put on this morning.  I haven't seen 38 in a long time.  I haven't weighed myself yet this month.  I'm a bit afraid after what I ate in the second half of July and all of August.  But I'm back in my routine with Chuck Norris' torture machine and either the Demonic Dominator 2000 elliptical or biking or hiking. 

I'm fairly pleased.  I didn't have to squeeze into them either.  They actually fit.  Loose cut, you know, but still.  38 waist size.  I was squeezing very tightly into 40s a year ago and really should have been in 42 or 44's but egotism prevented it. 

So I'm fairly happy with that.  Keep at it, I guess and maybe in another eight or ten months I'll be in 36's, which I haven't seen since the 1990's. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: 38

Fairly happy?  You shoukld be ecstatic, Zurf.  That is a major accomplishment.  Way to go.  Keep it up bud.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I commented on Facebook also but will do here as well; Proud of you, keep it up.  Wish I could manage to head in the right direction.  Congrats on your efforts!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Quite admirable and you should be VERY proud of what you've accomplished!!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

zurf you should be giving yourself  a good pat on the back for your results, you deserve it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Way to go Zurf!!! Now go treat yourself to a big dessert. Oh wait.......

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done my friend, willpower and determination plus the occasional reminder from 'She Who Must Always be Obeyed' smile will keep you an the right track.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Congrats Zurf! I wear a 38 also, but actually I am a 34. One day I tried on some 36's and they felt so good, I bought a bunch of 38's. big_smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

zguitar wrote:

Way to go Zurf!!! Now go treat yourself to a big dessert. Oh wait.......

I went with a big plate of pasta and a couple glasses of a cheap D'Abruzzo.  My wife says I'm not allowed to date bold, cheap, fruity red Italians.  So I drink them instead. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

lol Zurf.

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool