Topic: Welcome for ThunderBird59 to Chordie

Just wanted to give ThunderBird a big  Chordie welcome, one of the newest members to Chordie, a friend of mine from Twitter. He's been playing for 46 years I believe he told me. So..ThunderBird59 just jump in when it feels right and hang on.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Welcome for ThunderBird59 to Chordie

Thanx, Cameronkl7..  I found it...hahahaha...a lot of stuff to go through..took way long for the computer to get through all the graphic motion stuff.  At any rate, I found it...A BIG HELLO TO ALL FELLOW MUSICIANS...as Cam said, I have been playing music for 46 years. started playing accordion back in 64...my Dad liked Lawrence Welk and Myron Flouren (what ever his name was). and that is all my dad would let me play. I got revenge when I got out of the Navy moved back into parents house, bought a set of drums, and set up my powerful stereo down in basement and taught myself to play double bass and all...Now I have played in many bands, blues, rock, jazz, country. I have been in an original music band too. I am pretty good.  I have made a living as a professional musician, playing 2 to 3 times a week.  Well, I am looking to get into a new band, and I am into moving somewhere else in the country...Ohio has no jobs...of course no place has them much anymore. Oh well, I still hold out hope. Until later...Thunderbird.

Hello Thunderbird and welcome to Chordie, any friend of Cam is more than welcome here.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hey Thunderbird!  Welcome to Chordie!!!  I'll second that Roger... Any friend of Cam is more than welcome here!

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome to Chordie.  I look forward to your stories and your input.  Good luck with your job search. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Welcome Thunderbird from another Buckeye just up the road a bit above Circleville.  Great people on here, great help when you need it and just a lot of supportive discussions about all things music and some things not.  A couple friends of mine are having an accoustic open mic next Thursday in Circleville, 6:30 pm on US 23 at a restaurant called Cuco's.  A couple of our regulars are from the Chillicothe area.  You would be welcome to bring your guitar and come play three songs like the rest of us.  If nothing else, come and buy a pretty good Mexican meal and listen to those in the group do their thing.   It is a fun, supportive group of us older folks with all levels of talent.  Good Luck on the job hunt.

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

cool Hi from me. cool

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Well, hello Thunderbird.  You know, they ought to name a fine wine after you or something.  We're glad to meet you and hope to hear from you often.  I used to watch Lawrence Welk with my parents.  I find myself watching bits of it still if I am channel surfing and happen to run across it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Welcome
to the forums! Looking forward to your input smile

All You Need is Love smile

Another howdy from a born and raised Ohioan but living in Wa. state for 30+.
Lots of good stuff here. Fine wine Pete? I remember some baaaaddd hang-
overs on that "fine wine". ):   Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Welcome too chordie Tbird.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome aboard the Chordie train, Tbird

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

13 (edited by bensonp 2011-09-16 23:36:21)

papaguitar wrote:

Another howdy from a born and raised Ohioan but living in Wa. state for 30+.
Lots of good stuff here. Fine wine Pete? I remember some baaaaddd hang-
overs on that "fine wine". ):   Mike

I'll bet you don't remember as much as you think, Mike.  Yep, some mighty bad hangovers on that fine wine.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Another welcome to you T-Bird. Any friend of Cam's is a friend of mine.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Florida's got no state taxes if that helps you!! Welcome to Chordie.

Now available in 5G !

Welcome to Chordie, TBird, from across the pond...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

A welcome from Canada,,,

badeye    cool

one caper after another