Topic: Cover "For the Good Times"

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11052311

Messing around with my new toys today and a friend of mine said it sounded like I was having a good time.  His comment made me remember this old Kris Kristofferson tune recorded by Ray Price from a long time ago and I gave it a go using some of the new toys.  Let me know what you think as I am just now starting to learn all about the possibilities of recording and effects and such.  Can I say I am just plain having fun with all of this.  Not taking myself too seriously as I usually say it is just me being me.  Thanks for listening.

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Re: Cover "For the Good Times"

Really good sound on that mic.  Got me thinking now, as you may have read in other posts that I am also looking for a couple of new mics and a mixer to carry me one step up in recording.  It's still all new to me, too, but like you, I'm having fun doing it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks Pete!  Like all of this with music, it is all still so new to me that I am constantly experimenting with everything.  My choice to go with this equipment was based upon what others on here and other places said was the way they had went and were happy.

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

wow... the new equipment really makes a difference!  Sounding good there Jim!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Way to go Big Jim! Keep up the good work.       Mike

Our intuitions serve us well