Topic: GuitarPix

Alright i just have to ask, "underwater firefighter"?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

2 (edited by Guitarpix 2011-09-23 01:11:20)

Re: GuitarPix

LOL  I don't Know either...lol  I just wanted a change and it's the first thing that came to mind smile I was in a rare state last night...lol  Okay, well maybe it's not so "rare".

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I am glad you asked that Z,I did was wondering the same thing!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Being in a similar state of mind, I didn't even bother to question it. Makes sense to me! Ha Ha!

Now available in 5G !

I thought the member seniority thing was based on number of posts. How were you able to change yours?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to your profile and select "Personal"...  Once there you'll see a section labeled "title" you can insert your own or leave it blank to use the forum default

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

Well you must be  doing a great job! I have seen no underwater fires  lately. Keep up the great work.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Personal
I see no "title"

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is that it's only avalable to moderators then... Sorry

Guitarpix wrote:

My guess is that it's only avalable to moderators then... Sorry

You are correct, it is only Moderators that have the authority to alter the title.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"