Topic: Secret message (not to be read by Russell Harding)

I have just learnt that it is Russ's 70th birthday today but he want to keep it quiet so don't let him know that it was I that told you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Secret message (not to be read by Russell Harding)

Happy 70th Russ. A milestone for sure. Hope that you're around for many more. Oh, by the way. Roger didn't say anything.  Butch

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

3 (edited by dino48 2011-10-13 16:57:16)

Have a good birthday Russell,hope you have some beers or some wine and maybe some cake. I agree bsweyers We never heard this from Rodger. As for all you other chordian people ofthis month please let us know so we can wish you  a happy birthday.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Ha ha!  Happy B.day again Russell!  ROGER actually did NOT tell me... you did it yourself!  wink  Hope it's a GREAT ONE!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

ah  thats super,   cake and ice cream are in order,     H B Day Russ.     

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Roger didn't mention your birthday, Russell, so I won't tell you to have a very happy 70th birthday

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks to all my friends on Chordie for the well wishes on my 70th orbit around the sun smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Oh, is it your birthday?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

hi russ,

happy birthday my friend. sorry i haven't been in touch sooner, just got on-line.

70 orbits huh? were the dinosaurs really that frightening?

ann also sends her best wishes

phill.  xx

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I believe that I shall have a bit of ice cream and blow out a candle in your honor.  Then I'll sing "A Few To Many" with the B7 substitution.  And finally, a friendly salute towards the west northwest.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

So word on the street is that it's Russell's Birthday, I in no way Know where or how the word got out, but I'll look into tracing it back to see where this originated, don't worry Russell I'll FBI the fool out of this thing. I won't rest until we find the culprit, since reading this I already have some hard leads.but until then, Happy Birthday my Friend.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

12 (edited by cameronkl7 2011-10-13 22:33:55)

Russell update, I haven't found out who started the Birthday thing yet, but in my investigation I did find out that you and Paul Simon http://goo.gl/7qPde      share the same Birthday, coincidence, I think not. I'm still on the case.

Cam

Best wishes Russell , good for you. Hope you get what you want when you blow out the candles. smile

Our intuitions serve us well

cameronkl7 wrote:

Russell update, I haven't found out who started the Birthday thing yet, but in my investigation I did find out that you and Paul Simon http://goo.gl/7qPde      share the same Birthday, coincidence, I think not. I'm still on the case.

Cam

You didn't know?  Russell is Paul Simon.  The short guy you see hanging out with Art Garfunkel is his "Bosley".

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy birthday Russell. Hope you have a great day.

Epiphone DR500
Taylor 710Ce-Ltd
Epiphone SG400
Fender Squier CV50 Telecaster

Happy Bday Mr Harding.....I raise a beverage to many more!!!!!

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Hippo birdy, two ewes, hippo birdy ,two ewes.....:)

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx

I am overwhelmed with all the nice thoughts from everyone my day started strange I had a appointment early this morning with my doctor for a physical,blood work,needle sticking(my arms are sore) hell of a way to celebrate again thanks to all smile

I heard it from a little Guppy, I mean birdie.

Happy big 70!!!!!! You're twice as .....uh...... mature as I am. Is that the correct term to use when talking about a seniors age?

You can't blame the doctor, you could have scheduled the appt. for yesterday or tomorrow. Did they at least say Happy B-day or give you a lollipop?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday wishes Russ.
Keep well.
All the best
ark

I'm late again but Happy Birthday Mr. Harding.(I was taught to respect my elders.) You have about 17 months on me.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Zurf, it's all starting to make sense now.

Cam

"Hello darkness my old friend" lol