Topic: MUSIC STYLES

I read a few times: CHRISTIAN ROCK, and also BADFINGER HAS A CHRISTIAN rock album.
I don't see this kind of music here, so I am very interested in this kind of music, and if possible some names of songs (I prefer more famous songs, because the chances are better that I have heard that "music stream'

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: MUSIC STYLES

P.O.D, Third day, Michael W. Smith. The first to hit main stream (not counting Norman Greenbaums song "Spirit in the sky) Stryper melodic christian metal. Their are many more those above are but a few.

Bootlegger.

Re: MUSIC STYLES

I ordered months ago a Norman Greenbaum CD, and I was surprised that the song SPIRITS IN THE SKY is one electric guitar played song. The other songs are more "folk music".
Can we consider the "GOD ONLY KNOWS" (Brian Wilson) as a Christian pop song????
Same thing : "MY SWEET LORD" by George Harisson ( I still don't find why they say that this song is plagiarism of SHE's SO FINE by the chiffons.
(I have a Fleetwood Mac CD, and after hearing a song, I was convinced that the next song was the same. For 30" the intro is identical.)
So the 2 songs I mentioned should be Christian Rock? I am also intrigued by the fact if those artists are "Christian" or let's say we write together a song about Jesus, we make a Christian Music record?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]