Topic: World Series

As somewhat of a baseball fan I was wondering if any one else is following the series. Hellofa game last night. I'm pulling
  for the Rangers to win but these teams are really good and setting new records for a World Series so it might not go to
  a Texas win. Would like to see them have their first championship.

You know your a fan of baseball when you pass up watching Monday night football for Monday night baseball.:)    Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Re: World Series

I love baseball,  but haven't had a chance to follow it much.  I did catch last night's game, though, and holy cow!  Just goes to show why it's the greatest game.  Sloppy couple of innings to start turned into an all time classic.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Its turning out too be agreat series,they are closley matched teams,the game last night was great,tonight will be the closer. I am a Football fan but I do like too watch the World series,and also like too watch the little league series.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Love all sports but LOVE baseball. smile And am a huge Card fan, so this is great!

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Bummer! Texas didn't play well tonight. Their bull pen didn't pull through. Walking back to back runs from two pitchers
  is not going to win you the game! All in all-- a great series and congratulations to Auxi and all card fans. Wonder if
  Albert will stay with the cards next year?      Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Thanks Papaguitar! Had a great night. Don't know about Pujols. Wouldn't be the same without him.

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue