1 (edited by cameronkl7 2011-11-04 13:58:04)

Topic: , I opened it up, everything is different

Is anyone besides me having trouble with Chordie this morning. I opened it up, everything is different, it won't let me into my song pages. The layout on the front page is much different, is it just me or are others experiencing this as well?

Cam

Well, for whatever reason I'm no longer having that problem, it seems to have fixed itself, guess it was just on my end

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: , I opened it up, everything is different

You are indeed a miracle worker Cam.  Carry on brother.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

not right now cam but alot of the time when I go into my songbook or somewhere else I will press the back button and it is a totally different looking chordie page.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

All I did was restart my computer and it started working right again.

Cam

ya that works,I have found if I go too the top of the page and click the chordie logo it takes you back too the opening page of chordie.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

There are some ongoing upgrades to Chordie being performed at present to eliminate the slow response and occasional lock-out we have been experiencing. It is possible that there may be an odd hiccup over the next few weeks but they should be short lived.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks for the heads up Roger, sometimes we all go into the shakes when Chordie isn't working right. Best music site on the net.

Cam