Topic: New fella here

Hey everyone. A great guy (beamer) from a m/c forum we're both on highly recommended this site as a place to be and meet fellow musicians and so, here I am! My name is Keith, I'm from BC, Canada and I've been a musician since my parents signed me up for classical piano lessons at the age of 6. I'm now far removed from my classical training but I still play music... mostly on guitar and keyboard while attempting to sing.

Anyway... just saying hi and looking forward to hangin' with you all!

Live to love, love to live.

Re: New fella here

Welcome Stickman. This is the place to be, you will find lots of great people here and lots of good music.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Glad to have you Yogi.  Do come back often and read through the threads that interest you. Join in.  We can all learn something from one another.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Welcome Keith!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Welcome abard Keith, you'll love it here.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Nice to make your acquaintance Keith, enjoy Chordie, and make yourself at home.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Welcome to chordie!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome to Chordie Keith.  I look forward to hearing your perspective.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

same here yogi,I can not sing good either but I play ok.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

A big howdy and welcome Keith.

Our intuitions serve us well

Hi Keith - welcome to Chordie, from across the pond. It's a great place!
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

I see you made it!
This is the site to find that info for your loop station.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I hope I can contribute in some small way and look forward to getting to know my way around this place.

Live to love, love to live.

Everyone can contribute.  Even some of the more professional players here can learn from people with little experience.  If you have an idea or a different way of playing a chord or strumming let us know.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.