Re: Picks Around the World

It's been awhile since we've heard anything about the package. Hmmmm, let's let Zurf answer this one.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, hey. It's been a while. I am interested also.

Peas Be WIth You, and Lettuce Spray
dw

Yeah, I said my dog doesn't bite, but that's not my dog.

Bumpity Bump ???

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Blame me.  I have it boxed up in my office ready for the next victim.  I tried to take it to the post office last week and was waylaid.  I'll try again on Tuesday.  Monday is a mess. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

At long, long last, the picks around the world package has left my custody on its way back across the pond. 

While I have had it for a ridiculous and irresponsible period of time (for which I truly apologize), it has serviced not only me, but also Normtheguitar, Jets60, and Detman101! 

A little something extra was included for our next recipient as a symbol of my apology. 

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

You didn't throw a Martin guitar in the package, did you?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

A little sip of something special from America's Southland.

You dog.  I think you should send a little of that to all Chordie members for Christmas.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

How about I just raise a glass of it to all of you this evening? 

With all sincerity, Chordie members have helped to save my sanity.  I am an extroverted individual, and while working at home has many rewards - satisfaction of social desire is not among them.  You all are my friends and my company while I sit alone in my small and pleasant office.  So... here's to you Chordians.  Consider yourselves toasted. 

- Zurf

^Cheers backatcha Zurf and co.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

That little sip has arrived from America's Southland and it will be enjoyed with a little nod to you all. Or is that y'all?
1st of this Chordie family to email me is next on the list to receive this truly remarkable "little" box of love.
I can't promise that I won't hang on to it as long as Zurf, and have a feeling it will be after the new year when I get round to passing it on, but let the scramble begin.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Email on the way! Hang on to it as long as you like...but I have some stuff I want to add.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

smile

Are the picks still over indulging on haggis and single malt or are they wandering again. lol wink smile

Just bumping it.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

They are still loading up on deep fried mars bars and Irn Bru. I hopefully will get the chance to have a right good rummage very soon and sort out what's going on to the next recipient.

OK, it's back in the air...

"Right good rummage" has the makings of a decent Country song, I think.  I'm going to jot it in my hook book.

Hey everyone,

I just received the "picks around the world" package in the mail today! Thanks Alan for getting it to me and also thanks for the kind letter and other added treats. Whoever speaks up first will be next in line for this unique chordie treasure!

Thanks!

Jets/Jeff G

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Is there still a map of this in this thread? If so i don't know how to add my part of it all.

Just a reminder that I have not had any takers yet for who's next for the package. I am going to keep it for a while, but when I am done who wants it?

J  E  T  S

Bushy243 just sent me an email asking to be next on the list so I send it to him next. I'm still going to play with stuff for a little but it will be going out to the next chordie member soon. Thanks!

J  E  T  S

Bumpity bump bump.......

Did this project die?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing in my mail box yet

Cheers
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

What is the situation with the picks, please?

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Sorry Roger - On me. It's packed up ready to go to Bushy and will post on Saturday.

J  E  T  S