Re: New band name could win you some cash

Epica?, South Apache?, Bloop?, Kark?, Herb?, Shaklock?, 5 square?, OJ Bo'?, Salvage?, Genral & Co?,
What do you think? I prefer short band names.

Thanks for the input Satriani96 and welcome to Chordie. Sorry for the delay as the T-day caught me doing other

things. We(the band), are having some issues. Seems choosing a name has become a chore!? We really want

something that is agreed on by all. Not happening so far. We get close-4 outta five votes but not unanimous.

So for now it's back to the drawing board as they say. If anyone wishes to throw more names out there please

do so.

We need to come up with something soon, we've been asked to play New Years Eve at Momma's. Again thanks

all-- vid to follow soon.      Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

What you could do is let us know which got 4 out of 5 votes.  It would just be interesting.  And good luck. Are you democrats or republicans?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Howdy Pete, well one of the problems is the age difference between Misty and the old geezers. A name like Midlife Krisis

does not apply to her per say. Also she would prefer not: Misty and the.... so and so's. Understandingly ok with this. As

far as I can tell we are a mixed bag in politics. Avoiding that subject for now, but I can see where you are going with it.

We are probably being too picky but .... Thanks, Mike

sounds like Indesisive would be a good name

The King Of Audio Torture

You're not being too picky.   This happens when you have different age groups and male and female.  Keep the top names and when you still don't have anything later on, put the close ones in a hat and pick.  I know it's tough.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

57 (edited by badeye 2011-11-25 20:53:59)

"Misty and the too pickies"

badeye      cool

ooops,    Misty Ale ,

one caper after another

Do you all have anything in common? Maybe you could play off of that...

Good luck!

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

They are in a band together.  LOL

bensonp wrote:

They are in a band together.  LOL

Haha! That's it I guess?

^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

A lot in common Katie? Not really. We all like classic rock and beer tho.;) Easy and Badeye hit the nail: "Indecisive Misty and the
Too Pickys". Right on! smile

We'll get there.      Thanks all, Mike

Wow is that it?! Hmm... Call yourselves the uncommoners. wink

^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Any update on the name???    curious is all

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Howdy Badeye, as of now the one thing we (the band), agree on is to pick a name SOON as this is dragging on and it seems
we are already being called the no name band here at home. Somehow I feel taking our time is the best route though but for
something so simple one wouldn't think this long. Auxi- there must be more in common than beer and music but ...?  Will post
a name asap.         Mike

Mike, I know you are still considering. Here's one.
   Live Noise

Joe

Rose and the thorns

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

The Procrastinators

I rather like The No Name Band.   Organic is better than branded.  Just ask a hippie chick.   

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hello?! That's why I suggested Anamika.... didn't anyone look up the meaning???    Just so you don't have to take the time here it is:

The meaning of the name Anamika is Without A Name

The origin of the name Anamika is Indian (Sanskrit)

Notes: Literal meaning: the child's destiny is not predetermined with the meaning of her name.

^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Thanks for more ideas guys/gals. Sorry Katie-I didn't research it enough as the finger of a woman came up,ring finger,

and I didn't look at other meanings. It fits though, thanks. Funny Zurf, Misty is sewing up a tie died "flowing shirt", similiar

to something Grace Slick would have worn at Woodstock or any hippie chick for that matter.

Ok, " Live Thorny Procrastinators"! smile          Mike

Naked Ambivalence

- I'm going to put that in my hook book.  It could be a neat concept in a song about apathy.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

papaguitar wrote:

Thanks for more ideas guys/gals. Sorry Katie-I didn't research it enough as the finger of a woman came up,ring finger,

and I didn't look at other meanings...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You weren't supposed to pay attention to that meaning. Haha! Hey, does Misty have a pretty ring finger?? JK, just havin' fun! smile

^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Clymidia

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi all, just a quick update- No name chosen as of yet. We are in kindofa lull right now with the holidays. Visiting
  relatives and work has us missing practices and so we are going to regroup soon and get back at it.

Getting close to a name. We are narrowing it down, I HOPE, so may have news soon. Time has not been on our
side I guess. Had to turn down gigs because we don't have enough "solid" material ready. We are booking starting
February for sure. I also wanted to get a clip of a vid we did however my tech savy really sucks and I need help
to get that going. The vid is not a great one as the lighting and such wasn't favorable, but I'll get it on board as time
permits.

Hey Russell--I'm glad we are NOT a punk band.lol    There was a Portland band that went by the name Sweaty
Nipples. Must have been one of those kind.             Mike

Sweaty Nipples were a great band.   My next project is going to be a straight punk act called The Manky Skangers.  The Irish among us will pick up on that.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]