Topic: Therapy today

Had my 5th visit to the therapist today and had encouraging news. My range of motion in all fingers is at or above where it should be at this stage. My grip strength has gone from 14 lbs to 25 and over all little pain involved. See the surgeon again on Monday and maybe get some idea of when I can get back to work. Still waiting for some scabbing to disappear then I can start trying to wrap my hand around a guitar neck. I can see the light...   Butch

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Re: Therapy today

Glad to hear it Butch - best of luck!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Lets hope for the best, butch.  good luck.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Good news.!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Here's hoping for nothing but good news.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Great news Butch!  More good news from the surgeon to follow!  Think positive, make it happen!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Wow, that's great news!  Continued best wishes and prayers from Virginia.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

You'll get right back in the saddle as they say and and do even better.

Our intuitions serve us well

GOOD NEWS!!! Hope to see you better and active once again!!!

great news

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Ditto^.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Very good news, Butch. We will keep praying for more good news on your recovery.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".