Topic: Sex

Not every one uses a profile picture and they shouldn't have to but I think it would help if everyone used some type of indicator [picture, silhouette, or text] to indicate their gender.It would help when communicating with new friends. Just a thought.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Re: Sex

can't hurt

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Didn't think this was gonna be the subject of this post. Title threw me for a loop.

I'll try to get a pic up on mine.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, zguitar.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Ya'll are too easy!!!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I would put my picture up, but must admit to being a real goober where computers are concerned. I'm a total techno idiot - did not even have a cell phone until about four weeks ago. Just so yall know, I am a 61 year old bald guy - answer to the names of Tom - hey you - dad - papaw - old man - and a bunch of other names I can't print in polite society.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

I don't get enough...